25 random things about me.
1. i have no middle name. just adrian tueller. deprived? i think so.
2. i love love love the color lime green.
3. i graduated from Kahuku High School
4. four brothers and two sisters +/- two more sisters= my big happy family
5. i get along really well with my dad.
6. love cheesy movies. love 'em.
7. i have two jobs. one at a video store, the other at the polynesian cultural center.
8. i hate putting capital letters when i type.
9. people call me atrium because of a boy at KFC.
10. i can unwrap a starburst in my mouth.
11. dreyers strawberry ice cream makes me feel better no matter what.
12. i can text pretty darn fast. without looking too.
13. i love polynesian people and culture.
14. i burn rice krispy treats.
15. li hing mui strawberry belts= my favorite candy. for now.
16. i eat spam. and like it.
17. i love smiling. smilings my favorite.
18. quoting youtube videos and movies are a favorite past time of mine.
19. my little brothers are hilarious. and slightly dangerous.
20. i actually like to run but only when i am in shape.
21. i am scared to death to start college. seriously.
22. i have the most amazing mom EVER. she's great.
23. i have a brother AND sister on missions right now and i couldn't be prouder.
24. me, ariel and michelle actually convinced the majority of our workplace that we are blood related sisters, even though michelle and ariel are hawaiian and i am white. and some people still don't know.
25. i am really new to this blogging thing. obviously.
16.11.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know you don't know me but I know you. I am Chelle's BFF who lives in Vegas and I just wanted to say hello!
Oh and that your blog is really cute!
Oh and that I love your mom too!
Why you ask!? Because she was such a complete ANGEL to Michelle in her time of need! Michelle has only told me WONDERFUL things about you and your family. I know she loves you which makes me love you too:)
Yay!!!
Keep up the blogging girl!:)
Yo Atrium! You have to let people know you have a blog, silly. I didn't even know you had one or I would have left a comment a long time ago. You know, I've heard that if you can unwrap a Starburst in your mouth that means you're a good KISSER!
Post a Comment